Friday, February 13, 2009

DK Designs - Extraordinary Flowers

Take a look.  Take a close look.  Isn't that a beautiful flower?  Diane Phillips of DK Designs makes stunning flowers...out of clay!  They are sooo realistic and light as a feather.  

We saw them in the hair of the models at Wedding University; we've seen them as cake toppers. And last night at Lea McIntosh's party, I won my very own petite arrangement.  I was so thrilled!

Diane Phillips is so sweet. Every time I see her, she is smiling and her eyes are dancing.  That pure sweetness is infused into each of her works of art.

You have an opportunity to see Diane and her little treasures at the Bridal Faire at Ralston Hall Mansion on Sunday, February 22 from 1 PM - 4 PM. Admission is complimentary and as a great big bonus, you can WIN A WEDDING GOWN! Also, two free tickets to the MOVIE-ME SEMINAR will be raffled.

As for me, tomorrow I'm going to set a petite Valentine's Day table with this arrangement as the inspiration and centerpiece. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment